DirectX Diagnostic report files are sometimes used when investigating technical issues. These files are colloquially referred to as a 'DxDiag'.
To send us a DirectX Diagnostic report file;
- Hold down the Windows key and tap Q.
- Type DxDiag into the search bar.
- When dxdiag appears, select Run as administrator.
- Click on the Run 64-bit DxDiag button if one exists.
- Click on the Save All Information... button.
- Attach the file to a forum post or support ticket.
Tip: Consider saving the file on the Desktop for ease of access.